Lake Mead N.R.A.

Lake Mead N.R.A.
READY TO ROLL!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Graduations, Wedding and Retirement



In May our daughter and future son in law both graduated from the University of Florida!.   Our son in law was then commissioned as an officer in the U.S. Navy.  Then on June 12th they married in a beautiful ceremony and reception in Safety Harbor, Florida.

Once they settled in Pensacola, our son in law continued with his training as an Officer in the U.S. Navy.  We gave them all our furniture and household items that we had stored to this point.
On September 11, 2009 I retired from the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office !  Although it was a happy milestone for me, the date is certainly a solemn anniversary for the country, one that we shall never forget.


Below is picture of my first cruiser and my last.  I thought it was an interesting contrast!


No comments:

Post a Comment