Lake Mead N.R.A.

Lake Mead N.R.A.
READY TO ROLL!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Taking a Break

March 26, 2010.
Another beautiful day in the Texas Hill Country,  it was cool overnight and warmed to the mid 70's.


We (Joyce) initially had plans to go to Austin and see the sights. I convinced her to slow down and take a "day off".  After all, we aren't on vacation, we don't have to go..go..go!  We are going to be here at least another week if not more.  So we relaxed around the rig and I made some awesome breakfast burritos with some chorizo we had purchased at HEB. 


In the afternoon, we went into Dripping Springs, as I wanted to use the car wash in town and Joyce wanted to check out a small shopping plaza she had seen.  So while I washed the car she shopped at a cute little plaza.



Back at the rig, I worked on updating our blog.  Today I was able to load some pictures and catch-up.  I also added a review to the Campground Review Page.  


We spent the rest of the day relaxing and suffering through our sinus allergies.  With all the pollen in the air, we are both affected and afflicted with sinus headaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment